Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

I just got home a while ago from our ward's Christmas party. It was pretty fun. Unfortunately Cory has not been feeling well today and he stayed home and rested. :( I feel bad he missed out on good food and fun.
I still went so that they boys could see Santa. Both Jovin and Mayer were excited to go see him. And I was not in the mood to fix dinner. :) Luckily I have some wonderful friends in the ward that helped me out with the boys during the dinner.
Then it was time for Santa. Jovin waited in line patiently and went right up with no problems. I thought I'd be smart and sneak Mayer in with Jovin and get a cute picture... Well that didn't work to well. Mayer freaked out. (keep in mind he is getting over being sick himself and has been a BIG Momma's Boy lately. Not to mention he is like every other kid that age that likes Santa on the TV and movies but freaks out when they see him in person.) So my friend put Pierce in Santa's lap since Mayer wouldn't go there and she took the picture of all of us. Yeah it was an interesting experience needless to say.
I sure felt bad for Santa... He had Jovin squirming and Mayer screaming, and Pierce trying to pull his beard off.
Oh, and to make things even funnier all Jovin asked for was a candy cane cause he saw that is what Santa was giving out to the kids. :) At least I know he got what he asked for from Santa this year.

4 comments:

MOAB said...

At least YOU looked happy to see Santa!

Jodi and Jason said...

I'm glad somebody's kids didn't scream at Santa. Jackson didn't even pretend to be happy. Maybe after Christmas we can get our boys together for a playdate!

The Robertson Family said...

You look so dang awsome!So about the human popsicle, yes. Dress in your warmest! This weekend the highs will be around 17-19 degrees. It is very cold here! We are expecting snow all this weekend. Seriously dress warm, underwear warm. That's serious! Good luck! We'll be in Phx for summer weather:( No white Christmas for us. DANG! Kids are getting sleds when we get back. Looks like Santa will have to leave something here for them. Merry Christmas!!

jamieleighcall said...

Love the pic! When I saw you holding #3 I realized I had totally forgotten you even had him. ;) Your 3 little boys look like angels! Hope you guys are doing well.