Sunday, December 21, 2008

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."

1 embarrassing moment: Um, peeing my pants after a dance performance. I had been holding it since before the intermission. As soon as our last number was done me and my friend booked it to the bathroom back stage. Well she beat me to the one toilet. We were laughing SO hard about the situation that I ended up not being able to hold it. Someone had to go and get my Mom and my clothes. My whole family was wondering why it took me so long to get ready after my dance concert.

2 best friends: sorry this has to be 3, Jovin, Mayer and Pierce!

3 things you buy regularly:
1- Diapers (duh that's a dead given!)
2- Milk... 4 to 5 gallons a week.
3- Bread 2 loafs a week.

4 places you want to go(and might actually REALLY go):
1- Disneyland (AGAIN!!)
2- Italy
3- Florida
4- New York

5 goals for the upcoming year(that you might actually do):
1- Be more paitent
2- Actually put clothes away after they are washed.
3- Send birthday presents on time this year!
4- Learn something new, and stick with it.
5- Stand on the scale and see 130 again.

6 things most people don't know about you:
1- I can't let my food touch other food on my plate. (I'm really OCD about that.)
2- I have to eat my food in a certain order. (really I don't know what my problem is.)
3- I want to go tornado chasing someday.
4- I want to own a dance studio.
5- I hum in my sleep.
6- I hate talking on the phone.

7 things you would never say:
1- "I'm wrong."
2- “You're right.”
3- “Please pass the tofu.”
4- “I don't want to take a nap.”
5- “Can I have more liver and onions?”
6- “Steve Nash sucks."
7- “I don't like it when my husband surprises me.”

8 things you love about the Christmas season:
1- Christmas music
2- Decorating the house
3- Getting presents for everyone
4- Remembering our Savior
5- Temple lights
6- Snow (I sure miss that! So glad I'll get some this year!)
7- Family Christmas parties
8- Getting presents... honestly who doesn't?!?!

9 things you say to your kids:
1- I Love YOU!
2- Get off the table!
3- Please stop teasing him.
4- No, you can't have m&m's for lunch.
5- Can I have a squeeze?
6- Here I come!
7- Do you want to dance?
8- Go find... (fill in the blank...) :)
9- Momma needs a time out. :)

10 things you do a lot:
1- Play with my kids
2- Watch TV
3- Play on the computer
4- Watch movies
5- Play Guitar Hero
6- Dance
7- Dishes
8- Laundry
9- Daydream about sleeping.
10- Reread the Twilight series... (come on you knew that was coming!)

11 things you would rather not live without:
1- The Gospel
2- My Family
3- My car
4- Chocolate
5- Cell phone
6- Friends
7- Home
8- Electricity
9- Food
10- The computer and internet
11- Money

12 people to tag:
1- Holly 2- Kristi H. 3- Kristi T. 4- Becca 5- Jamie 6- Charlotte 7- Stacy 8- DeeAnn 9- Kristin 10- Angie K. 11- Mum 12- Kathie Meh, also anyone who wants to can! :)

No comments: