Monday, September 15, 2008

The Many Faces of Pierce

Well I realized that it has been over a month sine I posted a picture of Pierce. He is SO cute! I know I'm totally biased and all, but he has the best facial expressions for a 2 month old. And these aren't even half of the expressions that I get all day long. Now the pictures are in chronological order so the top was about a month ago and the last was a couple of days ago... ENJOY!







I don't know if you noticed but most of these he seems to be scowling at the camera, or well me actually I get that look most of the day... I'm not quite sure what that is about.

5 comments:

Cansas said...

Those pictures are hilarious.

Unknown said...

We're right there with you on the scowly-baby deal. Our babies have a ton of scowling pictures. I always wondered about that crazy Abby. Why was she always smiling?

Angie said...

Oh, don't worry, Abby has a pretty good scowl too. I guess it's a Killpack thing- What I can't get over are those adorable cheeks! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months.

Adkins Family said...

His faces are hilarious! Keep taking pictures of them. He'll love them when he's older! :)

Rachael said...

That is too funny! You know if he keeps doing that his face will stay that way...maybe you should tell him that then he will stop..j/k kids are soo fun!!