Cory's family had a big family reunion there this year. We were there for 4 long days. And we enjoyed every minute of it. The boys loved it. Here are some pics of our fun.


We had fun, and had a blast with the whole Killpack family there to share in the fun and memories. Can't wait to go back some day.




5 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! Okay, so I've been trying to figure it out, and I'm assuming that Jenny was a Kilpack before becoming an Anderson? I lived in her ward in Sandy for a bit, and worked at the Mt. Jordan pool with her for a bit! I hope your dancing studio is going well! Also, feel free to check out my family blog if you want at www.thefischerfamilynews.blogspot.com.
Congrats on updating the blog! Great photos! It WAS fun!
How awesome for you all to go to Disney World! So cool. Love the entire Killpack family pic. As well as all the individual pics of your family. Your boys are adorable. They just keep growing and growing! Time sure does fly.
Hi Anziano Killpack. This is your old collega from Sassari, Daniel Mason. I had this thought to contact you today. I live in the Seattle area. You've got some cute kids. You can see my 3 girls at http://www.masonmanor.blogspot.com/
danhanash@gmail.com
Anziano Daniel Mason
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment