

We got to ride on the carousel too. It was pretty windy there and they closed it after our ride. I'm glad they waited until we rode, cause I promised the boys we'd ride it before we left the zoo. :)It was fun, we missed Cor and Pierce they were spending some time at home. :) We'll take them with us next time. :)
On the way home we got stuck in traffic. It was really upsetting to Jovin. He kept telling me to go faster and move into another lane so we could go faster. I'm a little concerned about when he gets to the age to drive. I think he'll have some road rage problems. :) This is a pic of him yelling at the drivers around us to "Get out of my Momma's way!" (Isn't he sweet!)
Then the last 20 minutes home they both crashed. :) Ah, the quiet part of the trip. :)




3 comments:
This blog cracked me up! I love it! Can't wait to see you soon
How cute! That is the worst part of visiting the Zoo.... the ride home, everyone's cranky, and there's ALWAYS traffic!!
Looks like a fun day! :)
Gotta love those outings where you end up chasing kids around while pushing an empty stroller. ;)
Post a Comment