This last one is on here cause Jovin wanted a picture of me and him together. :) (I took this one.)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Little Photographer
Every time I get the camera out to take pictures of the boys Jovin always asks to take a picture. Well I finally let him do it. We put the strap around his neck so if he dropped the camera it wouldn't hit the ground. With just the first few pictures that he took he did pretty good. He was really excited to see that if he pushed the button whatever he pointed the camera at it would stay on the screen. You gotta love the instant gratification from digital cameras. :) Here are some of the pictures that Jovin took. :)




This last one is on here cause Jovin wanted a picture of me and him together. :) (I took this one.)
This last one is on here cause Jovin wanted a picture of me and him together. :) (I took this one.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Angela,
I am so glad you found me on facebook. It is so good to see what you are up to and to see your cute kids.
How old are your boys? they are so cute.
I have 3 kids as well. 2 boys and a girl. Max is almost 5 and Mason is 2 and Mollie is almost 5 months.
It looks like you are doing great. It would be good to hear from you!
Chandy
thecoltonfam.blogspot.com
chandycolt@msn.com
Ben is facinated in our camera too but we have yet let him take a picture he just loves to stand and pose then come around and see the picture we took.
Also your Hair looks lighter, did you color it..It looks good!
You guys are so adorable! How was Halloween? Did the boys have fun? You look great by the way!! Love the hair too! You're boys are cute as ever! Twilight's almost here!! A lady I know rented out the ENTIRE theatre here so it will be all twilight fans all night. I'm stoked!
Post a Comment