That evening we had a combined birthday party for Jovin and his friend Lindy. It was a lot of fun. Jovin and Lindy are HUGE SpongeBob SquarePants fans so the whole party was themed after him.
Friday, June 13, 2008
They Say it's Your Birthday...
That evening we had a combined birthday party for Jovin and his friend Lindy. It was a lot of fun. Jovin and Lindy are HUGE SpongeBob SquarePants fans so the whole party was themed after him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Look how great your cake looks in the picture. I am impressed, with contractions and all:) Thanks for the party!
Fun Fun....I can't believe he is already 3 wow he will be a sunbeam next year, how do you feel about that?
The cake is awesome! You moms are so talented.
Happy LATE Birthday Jovin!! Wow - these kids are getting old so fast! Awesome job on the spongebob cake!
Happy Birthday, Jovin! :)
I love the cake--nice job! E thinks that Spongebob (not your cake, the character himself) is a big piece of cheese. I haven't bothered to correct her yet--it's funnier this way. ;)
Post a Comment