It was about 90 degrees outside the other afternoon and I decided that I would be a fun thing to see if Jovin would run through the sprinklers this year. Last year he was afraid of the water and I could only get him in the swimming pool.
He did enjoy the sprinkler very much.
As you can tell he enjoyed picking up the sprinkler and running around with it instead of through it.
Here's a video of Jovin being the tease that he is.
2 comments:
So, Angela. I know I don't often post on your blog, but seriously; are you sure that Jovin is actually your child, or did Cory just produce a cloud of spores from his curly hair and one germinated in your lawn, resulting in a tiny clone?
What a cute family you all are. One day, I too hope to be cute :)
The Kellie formally known as Epperson
We are extremely jeolous.... While you guys were playing in the spinklers we enjoyed another 2 weeks of SNOW...I can't wait for it to warm up long enough to play outside the poor boys are so restless being stuck inside.
Post a Comment