Friday, September 29, 2006

Coming Soon to a Killpack Family... Not Near You.

In the beginning there was Yoda aka Jovin Roy, now there is Obi-Wan aka we don't have a name picked out yet, and we don't know what sex it is either... But we do have another addition coming to our family April 6th 2007.


8 comments:

Luv your guts said...

Cool that is exciting! I don't know if you know the due date of my baby but I am due Feb 15th so our kids won't be too far apart!!!

mikbeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mikbeth said...

Yipee!! That is so exciting!! This defintely merits a call to Mike at work! Oh, I'm so excited for you guys!!! And what a due date, huh?!

Mandy said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. It is so fun to watch everyone's family grow.

The Olson Family said...

I can't be-freakin-lieve it! :O I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats! I'm getting total boy vibes. Which means it's definitely a girl--ever since Elizabeth was born I've totally lost my knack. :P

Love ya!

mikbeth said...

BTW I'm totally betting it's a girl. I've guessed 3 other friends babies and was right about them. Let's see if I've still got it! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Babies! I'm sooooo excited for you to be cooking up #2! And April rocks! I don't know if you got the email, but my bro. and SIL are expecting twins in April too, so it looks like April's going to bring more than spring showers...
Congrats!

momila said...

Cory & Angela!
Congrats! AND unbelievably---you can already see this one has Jovin's nose!!