Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I wish, I wish, I wish

Many thanks to Homer for helping put up the tree this year. We got our own lighted tree this year (which didn't fit in the Jetta trunk or back seat - we could have used Mum's little blue truck... You should have seen us three squish in the car with the tree taking up the passenger side front and back) Anyway, as Christmas is now just around the corner, gifts start comming to mind of what we want.

Actually, we'd like to know what everyone else wants - just makes the shopping easier. So we thought that we'd help all you out...

Below are links to our families Amazon wishlists. (Just in case you want to buy us stuff we want... no obligations though...)

  • Cory's Wishlist

  • Angela's Wishlist

  • Jovin's Wishlist
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    yoo hoo,

    um, angela? I just, well, I just saw there's no link to MY blog on your blog, and well, there's a link to YOUR blog on my blog, and, um. I want attention! ;) good luck with the move to Pheonix and all. make sure you tell us all the juicy details so we decide that moving is a big enough pain in the butt that we're glad we're not moving to a place that's sunny year round instead of living in a place that already has 6" of snow on the ground that doesn't look like it's going anywhere until next June.

    Angela Killpack said...

    Sorry Lindz... I will take care of that right now. I do read your blog every week... or when you post. Enjoy the snow! :^)